Why All Care Jersey
At All Care Jersey we understand that asking for help can be a daunting experience. We are here to ensure that this is made as smooth and seamless as possible for you or your loved one. We take pride in putting each family’s happiness at the forefront of our thoughts and feel that with our experience, flexibility and devotion we can tailor a service to suit you.
What We Can Provide
Our bespoke service is unique to each individual and can provide the following:
• Emotional Care – Companionship, Conversation, Interactive Hobbies
• Personal Care – Bathing, Dressing, Eating,
• Household Care – Cleaning, Cooking, Washing, Ironing
• Medication – Reminders and Administration
• Transportation – Outpatient Appointments, Shopping, Social Activities
• Exercise – Maintenance of Health, Mobility, Independence.
• Dementia and Alzheimer’s – from early stages support through to 24 hour care.
Together with supported living, outreach services and day care services, we offer a complete package of care and support.
Cost of Our Services
You can decide how much care is needed, when it is required and how much you are able to afford. At our initial consultation meeting, we will sit down with you and look at all of your requirements before creating a detailed care plan to suit your care needs and financial situation. Our prices are all inclusive and you can rest assured that there are no hidden costs.
As Approved providers of care under the Long term care scheme, care can also be provided that is eligible for funding from the LTC department.
Please contact us today for a free consultation. Our Care Advisors are available to determine exactly what you or your loved one needs, and to provide any advice or guidance required.